About Menzies on Tour
Menzies on Tour is the work of Caitlin Stone and Jim Berryman. The photographs included on Menzies on Tour are contained in ten photograph albums that form part of Robert Menzies’ personal library.
Copyright and Reproductions
Copyright for photographs - as with all archival collections - can be complex and varies from country to country. Researchers wishing to publish material from this collection in any form will need to seek the appropriate copyright permissions.
Accessing the Collection
The Robert Menzies Collection is managed by Special Collections, part of the University of Melbourne Library. It is not an open access collection. For more information see http://www.lib.unimelb.edu.au/sg/help/collection/baillspcmenz.html.
Menzies on Tour was made possible through funding from the Culture and Community Relations Advisory Group at the University of Melbourne.
We would also like to thank:
- Michael Jones, eScholarship Research Centre, The University of Melbourne
- Helen Morgan, eScholarship Research Centre, The University of Melbourne
- Gavan McCarthy, eScholarship Research Centre, The University of Melbourne
- Ben Kreunen, University Digitisation Centre
- Joe Arthur, University Digitisation Centre
- Dr Meg Gurry, Australia India Institute, The University of Melbourne
- Dr Juliet Flesch, School of Historical and Philosophical Studies, The University of Melbourne